Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trail Ride

Pictures are up from this morning's trail ride. A great ride with great weather and, of course, our usual camaraderie. I nearly earned a new nickname today right at the start of the ride. Mike clearly called out a right turn to begin the ride on the "Jedi Loop" while muscle memory forced me to initiate a left turn which I quickly corrected before nearly taking out SG. Here's a thumbnail of one of the pictures I took on the ride. The rest are here (click to see bigger).

WGaS on the DPR Trail 18

4 comments:

Stompem said...

Pablo it looks like you have some kind of nasty carbuncle growing on his back. Did you catch that from Andre?

pablo said...

why yes, yes I did. I think he got what I had on his road bike too.

Andre said...

Hey! Ive been clean for 3 weeks now, he didnt catch anything from me....

Anonymous said...

You've got to ride up front sometimes so that not every picture is of someone's a@@.