Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Sunday Chilly Sunday

Another beautiful sunny day to ride-----Although the temp was 29F @ 8am, it was up to a balmy 32F @ the designated 9am ride departure time----Greenie and I pulled road bikes (Fuji 10 spd & Bianchi Pista respectively) from the quivers for a trip up the Harms Woods Path North with a Lake Cook Road crossover to the Bunny Trail Path and on up to the trails end in Lake Forest----FYI: I used my "Bar Mitts" with mid weight Craft lobster mittens and my hands were toasty, I actually had to take them out quite a bit cause the were too warm----This week the temperatures look ominously frigid, but it's a day by day decision on rides anyway, so................................................

BT

1 comment:

pablo said...

Is that a U2 song?

BTW, I am not making fun of the Bar Mitts - just thought the timing of the Velonews article was perfect - Frank had his out Tuesday morning when you and the rest of the southern contingent were sleeping in your cozy beds!