Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whoa!!!!!Sh!t!!!!!

Well, Fronque and I joined in with the Alberto's Tuesday night DPR Trail ride yesterday. There was a nice group that left the Lake Forest train station including Brendan, Wendy, Berman, Stathy, Bill Moss, Brian Haas, Jay Keltner-Bill Hatch and Colavita Rich joined in on the trail. It was a nice well lit ride, but crap there are quite a few sections with frozen snow and ice and others with snow covering ice. All considered the conditions made for a somewhat harrowing rid at times. We went up to 120 pretty much together and then on the return the group split and Brendan, Wendy, Stathy, Bill Moss and another unknown rider were back until Fronque decided to fall back to join us for our companionship and conversation.

All in all a fun ride and I highly recommend it.

BT

1 comment:

Illinoisfrank said...

It wasn't exactly a decision to fall back, but your group caught me just in time. My battery gave out and I was riding alone in the dark when you caught me. Fun times.